Our CXO Reynhardt Uys recently featured on an expert panel at the HETT Interactive Virtual Digital Healthcare event You can download the CPD-certified session featuring representatives from NHS Digital, mHabitat, Good Things Foundation, The University of Edinburgh, Immersion Group and PEP Health.
- Demystifying human-centred design - what is human-centred design and why it is so important in this context?
- Should we leave human-centred design to the experts or do we all need to spread 'design thinking' across the system?
- Examples of how human-centred design is being used to improve services and lives in healthcare?
- What are the potential health and social deficit if we don’t get human-centred design right?
- How does human-centric design assure usability - and hence safety and inclusion?
- Digital exclusion
- Is digital exclusion the big flaw in the 'digital first' plan?
- What has been the experience for people who are digitally excluded since COVID-19 changed our world?
- How do we create the conditions where citizens who most need health and care services and support are digitally empowered not excluded?